Friday

I went to Europe

I went to Europe (UK and Ireland) to implement and see my application on run by inviting client.
About last 1 and 1/2 years, I have been working for a Indian software development company (Mass Software Solutions P Ltd) on off source projects of Europe based company, Ictstudio. Last one year I have been developing a huge ERP for caramboalkidz dot com (a very fast growing company in Ireland). The whole ERP developing by LAMP. PHP is the main work force for it.
I went to Ireland mainly to deploy, see how my application is running on huge production, orders, logistic and account of that company. Client is happy from beginning on me and my technology (of course based on PHP and web 2). And I was too glad to see the application on run.
PHP proves again that it can deliver world class technology solution on less and fast.

No comments:

Django URLs

In Django, the urls.py file is where you define the URL patterns for your web application. There are several ways to write the urls.py fil...