Monday

Is anybody thinking for his society pay back

Now a days scarcity of those people who can pay back to his / her society. I think our society deserve something from us to get back, what it has spend on us. As eg. many people study on Govt. university on heavily subsidized fees and after completion they fly to their golden fortune. Never even think about his society he / she belongs and gave lot to stand where today he / she is.

Though I cant remember any kind of help from either Govt. or else but still I think I have got many a thins and I should act on society. I am trying to make a rural BPO for years but for lack of funds and insecurity I could not implement. Though I gets lot of bright opportunity regularly from board and aboard as well but still I dream to do something for my backward society. Hope I also get some help from good wishers and one day my dream comes true.

I will request you, friend to give back something to your society, and it is your duty. People often loves to tell their higher salary or earnings to boast. But is they ever think that there are lot of people who could have earn many times more than he / she but they commit to their soul and society besides their development.

No comments:

LLM for Humanoid Robot

  Photo by Tara Winstead Let's consider a scenario where we aim to integrate Long-Term Memory (LLM) into a humanoid robot to enhance its...