Thursday

Buzz Sentances

I liked these two sentences very much amongst my favorite sentences.
Money does not create invention but invention creates money and From where you have come is not important but it is important what you are and what you are doing.

Since in my life I always believe these two sentences. I know that great invention (mainly primary) has done with a very little money. Jagadish Chandra Basu and many other scientists have done enormous impetuous in science without or almost none of money.

Another sentence is totally synonymous to many peoples life me too. I am from very poor family, couldnt have got the good / expensive education system but today after a small journey of my career I have achived at least at that point where many from affluent family and institutions takes lot of hurdle if not at all to achieve.

Friends positive attitude and iron determination is the last words for success besides hard labor.


Personal blogs

No comments:

GraphQL with Graph Database

Graph theory is a branch of mathematics that studies graphs, which are mathematical structures that model relationships between objects. A g...